Thursday, May 04, 2006

I Knew There Was Something Wrong With This Place


From the Hartford Courant:

HAMDEN, Conn. -- Connecticut is definitely the geographical dividing line for one of the oldest and most bitter rivalries in Major League Baseball - the Yankees and the Red Sox. A Quinnipiac University poll released Thursday found that overall, Connecticut people prefer the Bronx Bombers over Boston.
The poll found that 42 percent of those surveyed are Yankees fans, 35 percent are Red Sox fans and 12 percent support the Mets. In a breakdown by county, the Yankees are the big favorite in Fairfield County while the Red Sox rule in Hartford, Tolland, Windham and New London counties.

1 comment:

CultMan said...

I knew there was an unconscious "reason" why I moved from CT, but I never knew it was so important.... unfortunately I now live in Blue Jays/Bills territory....Ugh!