Zacarias Moussaoui has been sentenced to life in prison for his role in the September 11 terrorist attacks. Even though this deluded Jihadi deserves to die by syphilitic flea bites, I am glad his life was spared. Here's why:
- It stands as a sharp contrast to our murderous adversaries who would execute a Christian convert for apostasy or a rape victim for adultery. We suffer the guilty to live, is that a weakness or a strength?
- This numb nuts wants to die valiantly for his cause, let's see if he has the grapes to live humbly for it in the federal pen, day after endless day. I bet he doesn't.
- I wonder if somewhere in the Middle East or closer to home if there is an Al Queda handler who is concerned with what Moussaoui might say over the next 40 years.
- Luke warm Spam sandwiches on stale Wonder bread 3 times a day, 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year for forty years.
- The most inexpensive TP made with the highest wood pulp content allowed and a seat refrigerated to a constant 52 degrees.
- A 6 foot 8 300 pound cell mate afflicted with a multiple personality disorder, (unfortunately for Moussaoui they're Charlie Moore, Al Franken, Hillary Clinton, Andy Rooney, Tony Little, Joseph Mengele and the cast of Dharma and Greg), flatulence, pyromania, priapism, sadism and Tourettes Syndrome.
We are all sentenced to death, over the next several years you and I can choose to have an impact on how world events turn out. Moussaoui can't take a whizz without some guards say so for the rest of his pointless life.