Sunday, October 29, 2006

Fall Back

I love October, it's my favorite month of the year, but I dread the coming darkness of the New England winter. When I was in high school, I got on the bus in the dark and came home in the dark, even then I found it depressing. I remember one year when I was a kid when we didn't "fall back" at all. Even though my bus trip to school was nearly an hour it was still pitch black when I got to school. Kids were getting clipped left and right walking to school so they came up with these "hot spots", little reflective dots you were supposed to place on your coat and book bags.
Over at Dr. Helen's blog she has an interesting post on S.A.D., seasonal affective disorder, be sure to read the comments. I think the best treatment would be a to spend February fly fishing for Bonefish somewhere tropical.

No comments: