Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Stupid Joke


There were two men, one with a Rottweiler and the other with a Chihuahua. The one with the Rottweiler says to his friend, "I’m starving, let's go over to that trendy new bistro and get something to eat."

The guy with the Chihuahua says, "They won’t let us in there. We've got the dogs with us."

The man with the Rottweiler says, "Just follow my lead."

They walk over to the bistro, the guy with the Rottweiler puts on a pair of dark glasses and he starts to walk in.

The hostess says, "Excuse me sir, I’m so sorry but we don’t allow pets."

The man with the Rottweiler says, "You don't understand. This is my seeing-eye-dog."

The hostess says, "A Rottweiler?"

He answers, "Yeah, they're the latest thing, they're super smart and he protect me from muggers, too."

The hostess says, "All right then, come on in."

The man with the Chihuahua sees this then figures, "What the heck," so he puts on a pair of dark glasses and starts to walk in.

Once again the hostess says, "Excuse me sir, I'm so sorry, but we don’t allow pets."

The guy with the Chihuahua says, "You don't understand. This is my seeing-eye dog."

The hostess says, "A Chihuahua?"

The man with the Chihuahua says, "A Chihuahua?????? They gave me a frickin’ Chihuahua?!"

No comments: