Sunday, November 18, 2007

Songs I'm Kinda Ashamed Of, But Still Like


I hate to admit it, but I have some very questionable music on my computer. By questionable, I mean that if you were playing it your car and car load of your peers pulled up next to you, you would turn it down out of shame. A linktastic list is called for:
  1. Korgis - Everybody's Got To Learn Sometime.
  2. Sarah Brightman - Captain Nemo
  3. Nick Gilder - Hot Child in The City
  4. The Bangles - A Hazy Shade of Winter
  5. Tiffany - I Think We're Alone Now
  6. Sheena Easton - You Could Have Been With Me
  7. Marky Mark and The Funky Bunch - Good Vibrations Dexter had a Marky Mark tape at the UConn Veteran Center back in 91 or 92, we defaced it by superimposing Dexter's school ID card over Marky Mark. Good times. Good times.
  8. New York Groove-Ace Frehley
  9. Bad English - When I See You Smile
  10. Olivia Newton-John - A Little More Love

EXTRA CREDIT The Smiths - Girlfriend in a Coma and/or Reel Around the Fountain

Of course there are many, many more. I think this list gives you, my gentle reader, a good idea of the aural depravities I sometimes indulge in.

No comments: