Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Nerf Long Shot


I bought the boys Nerf Long Shots for Christmas, much to the dismay of La Duderina. They're pretty awesome. They come with a scope, integral bi-pod, two magazines and a second gun that attaches and fires co-axially, kinda like an M-203. The loading and firing procedure is eerily similar to most modern assault rifles except you have to work the bolt manually. The day they make a gas operated Long Shot, I'll buy three of them.
They work pretty well once you, I mean the kids, get the hang of it. The quality and design is impressive. They can shoot pretty far too. Some overgrown kids have posted modifications that will increase the range even further. Since I prefer my children with two working eyes, each, I'll pass on the mods for the nonce.

No comments: