Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Tina Fey's Scar

I don't think too much of Tina Fey's comedy, she's not quite Elayne Boosler bad but that's only because she's kinda of hot in that naughty librarian sort of way and no where near as annoying.
A few years ago, like everybody else, I noticed the scar on her face and wondered what the hell had happened to her - again like everybody else. Being the suspicious son of a cop, I assumed that she was slashed by some yahoo and it turns out I was right:
Tina Fey’s husband Jeff Richmond talks about Fey’s scar in the new Vanity Fair. Tina Fey’s scar has never been explained until now.Richmond tells the
publication of the event at age 5 that resulted in Fey’s facial scar: “It was
in, like, the front yard of her house, and some body just came up, and she just thought somebody marked her with a pen”

Jesus. What sort of freak show does that to a five year old girl or anybody else for that matter? I hope they caught the sick bastard and fed him to hamsters.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You couldnt be more wrong about Fey's humor...esp as writer.

El Duderino said...

I re-read my post and I still don't think too much of Tina Fey's humor, so I'm not sure whence my error arises.
If you could cite some examples of her writing or bits that she's been in that are humorous I'd like to see them.