Friday, January 30, 2009

No One Wants To Sign Manny

Albert Pujols on Manny Ramirez:
"I speak with Manny every three days and he tells me, `Man, no one wants to sign me,'" Pujols said, according to an Associated Press report. "I'm not an agent or general manager, but I can't understand how Manny has not signed."
Let me tell you; other than hitting - where the man is a prodigious talent - Manny is train wreck as player and a crapweasel as a team mate. Do I really need to list instances of Manny being Manny on the field or detail his departure from Boston where basically he sand bagged it so he could be traded? I prefer to let Manny be Manny somewhere else, somewhere obscure like a a beach in the D. R. or a greeter in WalMart somewhere.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Manny's agent went crawling back to the Dodgers yesterday I read.