Thursday, July 03, 2008

Adele - Hometown Glory


I've been walking in the same way as I did
Missing out the cracks in the pavement
And tutting my heel and strutting my feet
Is there anything I can do for you dear? Is there anyone I can call?
No and thank you, please Madam. I ain't lost, just wandering

Round my hometown
Memories are fresh
Round my hometown
Ooh the people I've met
Are the wonders of my world
Are the wonders of my world
Are the wonders of this world
Are the wonders of my world...
A few weeks ago I started taping Fox's show "So You Think You Can Dance". I don't always get to see everything I've taped but some of what I have seen has been quite impressive.

Last night a couple performed a Mia Michaels choreography to this song - "Hometown Glory" by the British singer, Adele. At times it almost verged on the overly dramatic... almost, but in the end it was a very lovely dance, as is this song.

No comments: