Saturday, January 07, 2006

Ariel Sharon

I had no idea how important and distinguished this guy was until he had a stroke and our home grown, self appointed asshat Pat Robertson suggested that it was God's will. His policy of disengagement and separation from the Arab Palestinians seems to be working, at least from the Israeli perspective. The Arabs are screwed no matter how things shake out. If they switched places with the Swiss they'd find a reason to call for the destruction of Monaco.
As an American I don't have dog in that fight but it would be a tad hypocritical of me to condemn the Israelis for displacing the Arabs since I'm not a Native American. With that said, I know who danced in the streets on September 11th and I tend to hold a grudge.

http://www.usnews.com/usnews/briefings/bio/sharon0601.htm

No comments: