Saturday, May 06, 2006

Life Insurance


What could possibly be less interesting than life insurance? Lamps? Stationary? Work? I have always had some life insurance, $50,000.00, just enough to bury me and pay off my wife's student loans. Now that we have three young children I needed to get more. So I called Ned Ryerson and bought three additional policies, one for $250,000 that pays my business partner, and two for my family, one for $250,000.00 and another for $500,000.00. So it's official, I'm worth much more dead than I am alive. You would be shocked at how many people don't have any life insurance at all. If you're single with no kids I wouldn't worry about it too much, but if there is anyone in your life who depends on you, go get yourself some insurance. I know I felt kind of good knowing that if something bad were to happen to me, God forbid, my wife and kids would be taken care of.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Not that you should worry but I saw your wife at the video store renting Double Indemnity recently.